Job: Front End Bootstrap - Web Designer
ATIS – Albanian Telecommunication & Information Services sh.p.k is recruiting a full-time Front End Bootstrap – Web Designer
ATIS sh.p.k is a dynamic company located in Tirana. We are looking forward to hire ambitious people who are talented and want to grow their skills professionally.
• Experience working in Bootstrap and responsive front-end frameworks
• Understanding of current trends and advancements on the web, with solid knowledge of Responsive Web Design (RWD) and RWD workflows
• Expertise in modern web standards and best practices
• Knowledge of Web Accessibility
• Solid experience with testing and developing across multiple browsers and device types (tablets, smartphones, and so on) while maintaining a consistent experience
• The ability to provide accurate time estimates on work
• The flexibility to work both independently and with a team to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a team environment
• The skill to work collaboratively, translate client goals and objectives into attractive, user-friendly, functional website designs
• Develop HTML/CSS/JS markup and templates to build responsive websites with a strong focus on maintainability, cross-browser compatibility, and performance
• Convert PSD compositions into mark-up — experience with Photoshop and Illustrator required
• Work effectively within an agile, deadline-driven production process to complete web projects with rapid, iterative cycles
• Work closely with designers, business analysts, project managers, and software engineers to ensure design standards are met throughout the lifecycle of the web project
• Participate in requirements gathering and functional specification activities, providing feedback on implementation feasibility as well as navigable prototypes/mockups
• Participate in the ongoing development and implementation of front-end web coding and design standards, writing clear, clean, and concise code. Participate in discussions with team members about technical best practices and help identify optimal technical solutions
• Stay current on the latest trends and emerging technologies within the UX/UI community.
• Agency or corporate experience serving multiple client types
• Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS, and so on
• Experience using version control (such as Git/Github) in a production environment
• Understanding of Agile methodology and applying best practices to the process
• Client relationship skills, and the ability to interview clients and stakeholders to extract business goals and design objectives
• Graphic/UI design experience and a solid design portfolio
• Candidates must provide at least five portfolio examples for which they were the primary Front-End Developer.
• Competitive salary.
• Pleasant working environment.
Please send us an email with your CV and cover letter to careers(@)atis.al