Job: Linux Administrator
We are hiring a dedicated Linux Administrator. We need someone who is an expert at installing, tuning, maintaining Linux Servers, Load Balancers, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, is well-versed in networking protocols like TCP/IP and 802.11.
– Serving as full time, dedicated Linux Admin in our environment
– Manage and maintain the company’s growing number of Linux-based servers
– Install, upgrade, and patch servers as needed
– Implementing policies and procedures
– Surveying the existing environment and revamping as necessary
– Building out brand new infrastructure to support the growth of our client/user base and internal teams
– Provide assistance and guidance to other technical groups within the organization
– At least 1 year of experience administering Linux-based systems
– A background designing, deploying and maintaining hardware and server software
– IT Automation – Puppet, Chef
– Load Balancer experience
– Routers, firewalls, switches
– Internal and external monitoring tools
– WAN – IPSec, VPN, MPLS
– Networking protocols – TCP/IP, 802.11
– Experience supporting Desktop users
– Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology related field of study.
– Familiarity with MySQL and PostgreSQL database systems preferred Significant scripting experience ( Bash/Perl/Python/PHP/etc ).
– Language requirements: English and Italian.
– Competitive salary.
– Pleasant working environment.
Please send an email with CV and cover letter at careers(@)atis.al