Job: ANDROID DEVELOPER / JAVA PROGRAMMER
Albanian Telecommunication & Information Services sh.p.k is recruiting a full-time ANDROID DEVELOPER / JAVA PROGRAMMER.
The Android Developer / Programmer works as a member of the Development team to develop and implement mobile applications for use in a variety of applications.
- Work with colleagues and Project Managers to build and refine functionality for Android applications.
- Develop innovative, Android-based tools for our line of air purifier products.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work with raw images and layouts from a graphic designer and incorporate them into an app that will run on multiple Android operating system versions and multiple screen sizes
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- 1 year minimum Android development experience
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in Java
- Demonstrated ability to take an app design from inception to implementation, including publication in the Google App Store
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as SQLite, MySQL, or similar database management system
- Development experience utilizing Android Technologies
- Experience with web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience using social media APIs (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience with version control
- Good English and /or Italian communication skills, both written and verbal will be a plus
• Competitive salary.
• Pleasant working environment.
Please send an email with CV and cover letter to careers(@)atis.al